Clean-All Heavy Metals® Soap
Formulated to Remove
- Lead • Nickel • Cadmium
- Cobalt • Mercury • Zinc
- Copper • Gallium • Aluminum, etc.
Yet Gentle on Skin
Keeping hands free of heavy metal residue becomes even more important when you consider what workers’ hands come in contact with – food, drinks, cigarettes, cosmetics…
- Lead Can Poison You Educate Yourself and Get The Lead Out!
- Soap Brochure Clean-All Heavy Metals® Hand & Body Soap is an appetizing alternative.
- Lead Detection Made Easy How to test using the Sodium Sulfide solution.
- Sodium Sulfide Instantly Reveals Lead Learn more about The Sodium Sulfide Test. Reprint from Occupational Health & Safety.
- MSDS Clean-All Heavy Metals® Hand & Body Soap Material Data Safety Sheet.
Simply washing with plain soap and water will not significantly reduce the spread of contamination or the danger of ingestion. Clean-All Heavy Metals® Soap is also an effective way to keep surfaces and laundry safe. Remove heavy metal residue and reduce the risk of toxic contamination with Clean-All Heavy Metals® Hand & Body Soap.
That lead is in 2nd place on the government’s hazardous substance list? That lead is the worst and most widespread pollutant? That lead accumulates in the body and its effects can be catastrophic? That lead gets into the body when dust or fumes are inhaled or when ingested from contaminated hands, food, water, cigarettes and clothing?
55 Gallon Drum
Weight: 516 lbs.
Size: 23″ x 23″ x 37″
1 Gallon Bottle (4 per case)
9 lbs. (per gal.) 37 lbs. (per 4×1 gal. case)
Size: 13″ x 13″ x 13″
16 oz. Bottle
(12 bottles per case)
Weight: 17 lbs.
Size: 12″ x 10″ x 10″